Views: 31 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-08-12 Origin: Site
Alcohol lamps, electric stoves and other fire-producing tools are often used in laboratories. Carelessness of these tools may cause fires. Therefore, when using these things, we should pay attention to stay away from combustibles and combustion-supporting materials. If personnel leave for a long time, the fire source needs to be turned off. The laboratory needs to be equipped with fire extinguishers and other fire extinguishing equipment.
Water is also frequently used in the laboratory. Laboratory personnel often leave and forget to turn off the water source and cause flooding accidents in the laboratory. There is also the problem of water blockage in the sink. The laboratory needs to check water safety regularly.
Of course, not every laboratory will use toxic reagents, so those who use toxic reagents must pay attention to the following two points: (1) Reagent labels must match, (2) Strictly abide by the two-person management system.
Acid-base reagents are the most common in our laboratory. These are corrosive chemicals. These items will not only cause damage to our instruments and equipment and test benches, but also threaten the safety of our personnel. Protective measures must be taken at the time.