Views: 137 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-08-26 Origin: Site
Illegal use of electricity may often cause serious accidents such as personal injury and death, damage to equipment and equipment. Physical and chemical laboratories use more electrical appliances, and special attention should be paid to safe use of electricity.
(1) Prevent electric shock
1) Do not touch the appliance with wet hands.
2) The exposed part of the power supply should be insulated (for example, the wire joints should be covered with insulating tape).
3) The metal shells of all electrical appliances should be grounded for protection.
4) During the experiment, the circuit should be connected before turning on the power. At the end of the experiment, cut off the power supply before disconnecting the circuit.
5) When repairing or installing electrical appliances, cut off the power first.
6) Do not use a test pencil to test high voltage. Special protective measures should be taken when using high-voltage power supply.
7) If someone gets an electric shock, cut off the power supply quickly, and then rescue.
(2) Prevent fire
1) The fuse used must conform to the power consumption allowed by the laboratory.
2) The safe energization of the wire should be greater than the electrical power.
3) If there are flammable and explosive gases such as hydrogen and coal gas in the room, avoid electric sparks. When the relay is working and switching the switch, it is easy to produce sparks, so be careful.
If the contact point of the device (such as an electric plug) is in poor contact, it should be repaired or replaced in time.
4) If there is a fire on the wire, immediately cut off the power supply and use sand, carbon dioxide, carbon tetrachloride fire extinguishers to extinguish the fire. Water or foam fire extinguishers and other conductive liquids are prohibited.
(3) Prevent short circuit
1) The contacts in the circuit should be firm, and the joints at both ends of the circuit components should not touch each other to prevent short circuits.
2) Do not immerse wires and electrical appliances in water or immerse in conductive liquids, such as the bulb interface for heating in the laboratory, do not immerse in water.
(1) Before use, first understand whether the power supply required by the electrical appliance is AC or DC; is it three-phase or single-phase and the voltage (380V, 220V, 110V or 6V). It is necessary to find out whether the electrical power meets the requirements and the positive and negative poles of DC electrical meters.
(2) The measuring range of the meter should be greater than that to be measured. If the size to be measured is unknown, start measuring from the largest range.
(3) Check whether the line connection is correct before the experiment. The power can be connected only after the teacher's inspection and approval.
(4) During the use of electrical instruments, if there is any abnormal sound, local temperature rise or burning smell caused by the overheating of the insulating paint, the power supply should be cut off immediately, and reported and checked.