Views: 23 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-06-23 Origin: Site
Introduction: This article mainly introduces what is non-woven fabric and what are its characteristics, so that we can understand more about non-woven fabric and understand its application in life.
Non-woven fabric is a kind of non-woven fabric, which directly uses polymer chips, short fibers or filaments to form fibers through airflow or mechanical, and then is reinforced by spunlacing, needle punching, or hot rolling, and finally after finishing The formed non-woven cloth. The new fiber products with soft, breathable and flat structure have the advantages of not generating fiber debris, strong, durable, silky soft, and also a kind of reinforcing material, and also have a cotton feel, compared with cotton fabrics, non-woven The cloth bag is easy to form and cheap to manufacture.
1.Lightweight: Polypropylene resin is the main raw material for production, with a specific gravity of only 0.9, only three-fifths of cotton. It is fluffy and feels good.
2. Softness: It is composed of fine fibers (2-3D), light-point hot-melt bonding molding. The finished product is moderately soft and comfortable.
3. Water repellent and breathable: Polypropylene chips are non-absorbent and have zero water content. The finished product has good water repellent. It is made of 100% fiber and has porosity. It has good air permeability and is easy to keep the cloth dry and easy to wash.
4. Non-toxic and non-irritating: The product is produced with FDA food-grade raw materials, does not contain other chemical ingredients, has stable performance, non-toxic, no odor, and does not irritate the skin.
5. Antibacterial and anti-chemical agents: Polypropylene is a chemically inactive substance, not moth-eaten, and can isolate the erosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid; antibacterial, alkaline corrosion, and finished products do not affect the strength due to erosion.
6. Antibacterial:The product is water-removing, not moldy, and can isolate the erosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid, and is not moldy.
7. Good physical properties:It is made of polypropylene spinning directly laid into a mesh and thermally bonded. The strength of the product is better than that of ordinary staple fiber products. The strength is non-directional and the strength in the vertical and horizontal directions is similar.
8. In terms of environmental protection, the raw material used for most non-woven fabrics is polypropylene, and the raw material for plastic bags is polyethylene. Although the two substances have similar names, they are far from each other in chemical structure. The chemical molecular structure of polyethylene is quite stable and extremely difficult to degrade, so plastic bags take 300 years to decompose; while the chemical structure of polypropylene is not strong, the molecular chain can be easily broken, which can be effectively degraded And enter the next environmental cycle in a non-toxic form, a non-woven shopping bag can be completely decomposed within 90 days. Moreover, non-woven shopping bags can be reused more than 10 times, and the pollution degree to the environment after disposal is only 10% of that of plastic bags.
(1) Compared with woven cloth, the strength and durability are poor.
(2) It cannot be cleaned like other fabrics.
(3) The fibers are arranged in a certain direction, so it is easy to split from the right angle and so on. Therefore, the improvement of production methods is mainly placed on the improvement of preventing division.