Views: 17 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-08-11 Origin: Site
Safety operating procedures for laboratory ultrasonic cleaners:
1.The environment around the cleaning machine should be clean, dry and free of strong corrosive gas, and avoid severe vibration.
2. There should be enough space for heat dissipation on the back of the generator.
3. Ensure that the machine is well grounded to avoid personal injury accidents.
4. When the washing machine is working, do not immerse your fingers in the washing liquid.
5. It is strictly forbidden to start the machine under no-load condition. Before starting the machine, pour the cleaning liquid into the cleaning tank according to the liquid level in the operating instructions.
6. The objects to be cleaned by the laboratory ultrasonic cleaning machine shall not be in contact with the bottom of the tank, and the workpiece shall be placed in the basket for cleaning.
7. The cleaning solution must not be strong acid or alkaline, and flammable solutions cannot be used without reliable safety measures.
8. The temperature of the cleaning fluid of the laboratory ultrasonic cleaning machine will increase with the continuous working time. The continuous working time of the cleaning machine should not exceed 8 hours.
9. If water leakage is found in the cleaning tank, shut it down immediately and contact the seller after emptying the cleaning fluid.
10. It is not allowed to disassemble the machine without authorization.
11. After cleaning the cleaning machine with heating device in the laboratory ultrasonic cleaning machine, the heater must be turned off and the cleaning liquid is cooled before emptying the cleaning liquid.