Views:19 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-31 Origin:Site
1. In order to ensure safety and centrifugal effect, the instrument must be placed on a sturdy and level table, and no objects should be placed on the engineering plastic door; the samples must be placed symmetrically, and the nuts must be tightened before starting the machine.
2. Check the rotor for scratches, corrosion, etc. before use. At the same time, check the centrifuge cup for cracks and aging. If there is any doubt, stop using it immediately and contact the factory; please tighten the rotor before starting operation. Tighten the nut to avoid accidents caused by the high-speed rotating rotor flying out.
3. The speed setting shall not exceed the maximum speed to ensure the safe operation of the machine.
4. If 0.00 or other numbers appear during use, the machine does not work, it should be shut down and power off, and restarted after 10 seconds. After the set speed is displayed, press the run key again, and the machine will operate as usual.
5. If the specific gravity of the sample to be separated exceeds 1.2 g/cm3, the maximum speed N must be corrected as follows: N=NMAX*(1.2/sample specific gravity) 1/2, NMAX=limit rotor speed.
6. Do not open the door during the operation of the machine or when the rotor is not stable to avoid accidents.
7. The centrifugal cup must be filled with the same amount of sample, and do not make the rotor run in an unbalanced condition.
8. It is best not to run the centrifuge for more than 60 minutes at a time.
9.The centrifuge must be grounded reliably; if the machine is not in use, please unplug the power plug.