Views: 38 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-29 Origin: Site
1. Wounds: The wounds cannot be used for touching or washing with water. If it is a glass wound, the broken glass should be picked out from the wound first. For minor injuries, apply gentian purple syrup (or Hongli, Zaidian wine), remove some anti-inflammatory powder or apply some anti-inflammatory ointment if necessary, and wrap it with a bandage.
2. Do not wash the wound with cold water for burns. When the skin on the wound is not broken, you can apply saturated sodium bicarbonate solution or make a paste with sodium bicarbonate powder to apply to the wound, or apply badger oil or scald ointment; if the skin on the wound is broken, apply some purple syrup Or 1% potassium permanganate solution.
3. Eye burns or foreign objects falling into: flush with plenty of water for 15 minutes immediately, do not use dilute acid or alkali. If glass shards get into your eyes, do not take it yourself or move your eyes. You can let it shed tears, if it doesn't work, gently wrap the eyes with gauze and rush to the hospital. Other foreign objects can be taken out by others with a sterile cotton swab.
4. Injury caused by acid corrosion: first rinse with plenty of water, then with saturated sodium bicarbonate solution (or dilute ammonia, soapy water), and finally with water. If acid spills into the eyes, rinse with plenty of water and send to the hospital for treatment. But when concentrated sulfuric acid sticks to the skin, it should not be washed directly with water, because a lot of heat will be generated and it will burn the skin. It should be treated with boric acid first and then with sodium bicarbonate solution. In severe cases, seek medical attention as soon as possible after treatment.
5. Injury caused by alkali corrosion: first rinse with plenty of water, then 2% acetic acid solution or saturated boric acid solution, and finally rinse with water. If alkali splashes into eyes, wash with boric acid solution.
6. Inhalation of irritating or toxic gases: 5% sodium bicarbonate solution can be atomized for inhalation of acid gas; 3% boric acid solution can be atomized for alkaline gas inhalation, and then sent to a doctor for treatment; when chlorine gas or hydrogen chloride gas is inhaled, it can be inhaled A small amount of mixed vapor of alcohol and ether can detoxify it; if you feel unwell after inhaling hydrogen sulfide or carbon monoxide gas, you should immediately go outside to breathe fresh air. But it should be noted that artificial respiration is not allowed for chlorine and bromine poisoning; stimulants are not allowed for carbon monoxide poisoning.
7. Poison population: Add 5~10ml of dilute copper sulfate solution to a cup of warm water. After taking it orally, put your fingers into the throat to induce vomiting and vomiting of poison, and then immediately send to the hospital.
8. Injury caused by bromine corrosion: Wash the wound with benzene or glycerin, then wash with water.
9. Phosphorus burns: Rinse quickly with plenty of water, and then cover the part with gauze soaked in 1% copper sulfate to make the residual phosphorus generate black copper oxide, and then rinse it away. It can also be covered with gauze soaked in 25% sodium bicarbonate solution for 2 hours to oxidize phosphorus to phosphoric anhydride. After rinsing, wrap it with dry gauze. What needs to be reminded is that it is forbidden to use oil gauze to wrap it up, because phosphorus dissolves in oil and promotes absorption by the body, which may cause systemic poisoning.
10. In benzene poisoning, mild patients show fatigue, headache, dizziness, dry throat, cough, nausea, vomiting, hallucinations, etc.; moderate symptoms show drunkenness, lethargy, disturbance of consciousness or even fainting; severe poisoning can cause loss of consciousness, Respiratory paralysis died. In the first aid, the patient should be immediately transferred to a place with fresh air, the contaminated clothes should be changed, and the contaminated skin should be cleaned in time. Inhale oxygen and inject muscle breathing stimulants. Prohibit adrenaline and send to hospital for emergency treatment in time.