Views: 23 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-16 Origin: Site
1. A certain number of fire-fighting equipment must be stored in the laboratory, placed in an obvious place that is easy to access, designated by a special person, and regularly inspected and replaced as required.
2. All flammable and explosive materials (such as hydrogen, etc.) stored in the laboratory must be kept at a certain distance from the fire source and power source, and should not be stacked randomly.In laboratories where flammable and explosive materials are used and stored, fireworks are strictly prohibited.
3. Do not connect or pull wires indiscriminately, do not overload electricity, and do not have exposed wire ends in the laboratory. It is strictly forbidden to replace fuses with metal wires. Do not stack objects in the power switch box.
4. Electrical equipment, wiring, and plugs and sockets should be checked frequently and kept in good condition. If it is found that it may cause sparks, short circuits, heat, insulation damage, and aging, you must notify an electrician for repairs in time. Electric heaters, electric ovens and other equipment should be powered off by people.
5. Combustible gas cylinders and combustion-supporting gas cylinders must not be mixed and placed. All types of cylinders must not be placed close to heat sources and open flames. They must have sun protection measures, collisions and knocks are prohibited, and the paint signs must be kept intact. They must be fixed with fixed devices to prevent dumping. Only for bottles.
6. The combustible gas cylinders used should generally be placed in a cool outdoor place with good air circulation, and piped into the room. Hydrogen, oxygen and acetylene should not be mixed together, and a certain distance should be kept from the fire source used.
7. No high-power electrical equipment shall be used in the laboratory without approval and filing, so as not to exceed the electrical load.
8. It is strictly forbidden to stack objects on the corridors in the building to ensure unblocked fire exits.
9. Each laboratory will transport all kinds of waste liquids and wastes collected to the waste recycling warehouse under the laboratory equipment management office for disposal by relevant departments in accordance with regulations.