Views:19 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-10-06 Origin:Site
The measurement method is mainly used to verify the pipette.
The selected nozzle should match the suction rod of the pipette under test. At the lower end of the suction rod of the pipette, gently rotate the nozzle to ensure the airtightness of the pipette, and there should be no water hanging in the process of completing several aspirations and discharges.
Multi-head pipettes for single-well detection
(1) Put the weighing cup in the electronic balance, after the balance display is stable, press the joystick to reset the electronic balance;
(2) Adjust the capacity of the pipette to the point to be checked.
(3) Hold the pipette vertically and press the button to the designated position. At this time, immerse the nozzle in the container with distilled water and keep it 2mm to 3mm below the liquid surface. Slowly release the button and wait for 1 to 3 seconds. Leave the liquid surface and dry the liquid outside the nozzle (do not touch the flow port at this time, so as not to carry out the liquid in the nozzle);
(4) Take out the weighing cup from the electronic balance, and place the tip flow port against the inner wall of the weighing cup at 45°, slowly press the button to the first stop point, wait 1 to 3 seconds, and then press the button completely Press, and then move the tip upwards along the inner wall of the weighing cup;
(5) Put the weighing cup into the balance pan, record the value displayed by the balance at this time, and record the temperature of the distilled water in the container at this time;
(6) Repeat the above ten times or more, and fill in the "Micro Pipette Calibration Form";
The verification should include two ranges, the first is the maximum range, and the second is 10% of the maximum range or the minimum range.